Monday, March 20, 2006

First day of Spring??

Ok, first off, I thought we were going to have to go off to Home Depot looking for "Noah's Guide to Ark Building" this weekend. Now, it looks like we may need to break out our parkas as well!!

I can't believe the rain Texas got this past weekend!! Of course, we did need the rain, but did we need it to come all in one whack??? Wow!! Our poor Giggs had a rough time of it when nature called.

Yeah, so I haven't had much to write about since Spring Break came to an end, but I thought I should update this blog, anyway. What better than a rant about the first day of Spring? :-)

To be honest, I'm glad it's still going to be cool as far as the temps go. It's just WAAAY too hot in TX in the summer. Last year, I made the mistake of leaving my "yard shoes" out to dry after mowing the lawn and then hosing the greenery off of them. Well, I kept forgetting to bring them in and, when I finally did remember, they looked like a pair of leprechaun shoes!!! The toes were curled up and the soles were peeling off!!! Not again. Not again...

Not much else going on. I'll be sure to write again when more exciting things happen. Did anyone bring a pillow? I'm boring myself to sleep....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz *g'day everyone* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Emily said...

You're crazy, but we love you. Day one of Spring in Washington began bright and beautiful and is ending on a rather dreary note. Oh well. ;)

Slicer said...

You need to make sure you tie a retrieval rope to giggs when you let him go out in the monsoon.
Not to worry, it'll all evaporate in a few hour...