Monday, July 10, 2006

Bbbbbllllaaaaaahhh!!

I just do not handle making decisions very well!!!!

My brain is still ping-pongging ideas about what I'd want to do for a living and, meanwhile, I'm stressed that Plano ISD starts back in early August with the staff reporting July 28. Add to that the fact that my oldest sister (and father) aren't coming in this year, which has me leaning toward going home for another visit pretty quickly. In a way, I really want to, but then I think about how I'll get there (drive=long or flying=uber bucks b/c of the short-notice) and the stuff I still need to get done here BEFORE (if I go back) school starts.

Oy, what a pain!!!!

I emailed someone from the teacher certification program in the elementary department. I want to see what she says and think on that a bit more. Dillon said there's another job opening at Mardel (the one who didn't hire me) and there's another opportunity I could work on, but I'm just not sure......

I don't like being unsure. Why must I make things so difficult...or why do they appear to be so difficult to me?

Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

Slicer said...

Amazing how fast summer is passing by...
"Time to make the donuts."

September said...

*Hugs* for you. I read on the Ship that you're flying home -- have a safe and enjoyable trip. :-)

The Great Mooski said...

Thanks, September.

I had a nice time. I got stuck in Houston for a few more hours than I'd expected, but I was flying standby, so it could have ben worse!