Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bloggerific...

Nope. Not feeling it today, but I figured I'd post an update fearing that Slicer is on the prowl.....

So, for those of you who don't know me but post spam-filled comments on my blog, I had a birthday this past weekend. I am now a proud member of the "thirty-somethings." Joy. No longer am I the big 3-0. I'm now 9 years away from the big 4-0, though. :p Nine years is a long time and it's also frighteningly short, especially if you're somewhat of a ragamuffin like me.

On the job front, there have been no dynamic flashes of light nor booming commands from God as to what to do. Why must He always use that still small voice with me? Maybe I should borrow one of my students' hearing aids :p. :-)

Seriously, though....I feel like I'm exploding inside....or caught in some sort of cyclone. I have so many directions I "could" go in, but have no idea which way is up. I definitely don't want to do the wrong thing......... I am so afraid of making the wrong move that I'm paralyzed in one sense, and chomping at the bit in another. I'm getting frantic and frozen with fright all in the same instance. How is that possible? I can't wade thru all the mire that's in my head. I feel like I'm near the breaking point.

Any counselors out there? Have fun :-)

Have a great week, guys.

(All is not gloomy and glum in my world, contrary to this entry.)

3 comments:

Slicer said...

^^^^And there appears the spam^^^^

Yes, I am on the prowl and grateful for an update from you AMY!

Just remember that the Lord does not bring the chaos and confusion, so if that is clouding the decision, it is probably not from Him.
Praying for you.

The Great Mooski said...

I know. The spammer cracked me up this time.

Thanks for praying! I know who the scumbag author of confusion is and he's having a field day. If I didn't have God on my side, I don't know what I would do.

Thank you, God, for being the ULTIMATE COUNSELOR!! (even when I plug my ears, You never give up on me!) I just need to learn to focus more on Him and less on me.

The Great Mooski said...

By the way, I'm letting Mr. Spam Man stay up here b/c it melds so well with my original post :p.