Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wow!! Christmas is coming!!

As I opened my inbox this afternoon, a shocking realization dawned on me. Thankgsiving is NEXT WEEK!!! Before you know it, we'll be dragging decorations out of the closet, and piling all sorts of paraphernalia on our poor leftover turkeys. (No, I don't mean husbands when I say that, either! Hahahaha!) Wow. Time flies...

Thus brings me to the reason for this speedy update: a wonderful Christmas concert that just might be heading to your neck of the woods. Steven Curtis Chapman and MercyMe will be teaming up (for the very first time!) to bring the joy of Christmas "to a heart near you." Reflecting on the true Meaning of CHRISTmas, the guys combine to minister us in word and song and "Rock around the Christmas tree" with all those who are brave enough to venture out into the "winter wonderland."

For more information, check out http://www.stevencurtischapman.com/ and be sure to click on "tour." There's also a pretty cool e-card to be found (and sent to your friends and family) at: http://www.buzzplant.com/thechristmastour/ecard1/

1 comment:

The Great Mooski said...

Wow.

I even scared the spammers.

:-o