Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday morning blog....

Back by popular demand, it's the blog about nothing and everything!

So, I'm sitting in the living room alone on a Sunday morning. Well, no, check that. The dog has curled up on the couch and is snoozing. So, I'm sitting here in the quiet of Sunday morning, feeling as if I'm alone. Is that better? Hubby is sound asleep b/c he stayed up til goodness knows when watching a movie and wrapping my presents. Of course, I woke up at 4am hearing the paper rustle and I'm like, "Dillon??? What ARE you doing???" Come to find out, he can't watch and wrap at the same time, hence the late hour. Goober.

We rented a couple movies the other day (that's what he was watching), one for me (Monster in Law) and one for him (Fantastic 4). Fantastic 4 was a 2 day rental, so I lived in fear of 12 noon today and took it back at 11. I don't think Dillon ever had a clue I was gone. I also got donuts and pigs in a blanket. It's killing me not to have any (have to wait 30 minutes for one of my medicines kick in). Argh. My only question now is, should I go wake him? Hmmmm.....

I haven't heard anything from my job interview. It's sort of frustrating, yet I also know that God knows better than I do about matters such as this. It's awesome, that peace I have about stuff like that when He's involved (when I let Him be involved...er...acknowledge His involvement). It's all good, no matter what happens. Sometimes, it's easy to avert my eyes from Him, look at the choppy water and freak out. I only have little blips of those instances occuring now, though. I just tell myself to chill and let Him work. So, I'm chillin like a villain. (did I just type that??? OY!) I honestly don't know how unbelievers make it through life w/o having God to lean on or knowing He'll catch them if/when they fall.

OOH!! 5 minutes to donut freedom.....mmmmm...I'm so stinking hungry!!

Well, this blog about nothing and everything sort of is drab compared to my other one. I'll do better next time, I'm sure ;-).

Til then, have a very very Merry CHRISTmas and enjoy time with your family and friends. If anyone reading this finds themselves without friends or family this year (or maybe you are surrounded by them, yet feel alone), there's Someone who wants to be there for you and would give anything to spend time with you. In fact, He already has given up everything. No matter how worthless and unloved you feel, He loves you...CHERISHES you very much. His name is Jesus. No matter what anyone else tries to tell you, He'll never forsake you. He died for Y-O-U. No matter how dirty, no matter how empty you think you are, He's there waiting to fill you up. Just reach out to Him. It's as simple as that :-).

Merry Christmas, my friends.

No comments: