Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bloggedy, bloggedy, boo!

We're back!

Our trip to south (Orange Beach) and north (my hometown of Southside) Alabama went well. Christmas with my family was.....entertaining, as always. We were there from December 22nd til New Year's Eve. After a quick stop in Tyler to pick up the dog and celebrate my sister-in-law's New Year's Birthday, we happily headed back Dallas. Ahhh..home, dirty home! I don't know when I'll get our Christmas decorations put away. I do know it's good to be back. I miss my family terribly, but I guess TX is growing on me. Or, maybe it's just being able to be the two of us (plus Giggs) again. :)

Wow! The End of the Spear hits theaters in just 17 days!!! January 8th will be the actual 20 year anniversary of the deaths of Nate, Jim, Ed, Pete, and Roger. We watched the documentary last night (I just haven't felt up to it til then) and we were crying like babies!!! Wow.... It's one thing to read the book and feel compassion for the family and friends who were left behind, but to hear their recounting of the tragedy just blew us away. You know, it was kind of like watching "The Passion." You hear of what Jesus did for us all your life...but to see it right there in 3D just tears your heart out.

We're going to see Narnia today and I'm going to personally inquire about EOTS. I wonder if we can buy tickets yet? Hmm...I'll have to check on that.

September, I don't know what they're doing about Canada.

Oh, gotta go!! Time to go see Narnia!

No comments: