Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm a horrible blog reader....(edited)

I misread on September's blog that Carmel had tagged me on her Xanga when, actually, it was September tagging me. Matt was the one tagged by Carmel.

I don't know that I know what Xanga is, but I bet it's a lot like this blogger dealio. I'm such a fogey....

Six things about myself....right?

1. I was unexpected. My parents had their "eenie, meenie, and miney" and didn't want no "moe," but 10 years later, they got me. I was a surprise to EVERYONE (and not a pleasant one to some..namely my sis closest to my age) and even decided to make an early entrance weighing in at 3 lbs 8 1/2 oz. If I were born a boy, my name would have been Jonathan Eugene. (So glad I was a girl!!). Coincidentally, my oldest sister was to have that name had she been a boy (She was also to be Laura Elizabeth, but that would have made her initials spell L-E-G, so she got Beth and I got the longer version).

2. My oldest sister thinks I'm wordy. Big shock to you all, eh? *Makes note to self to avoid sending out those stupid "Send this to your friends and then send back to me" emails asking to be described in one word....*

3. If I could have any talent(s), it would be to sing and play the guitar (but I'm so fickle in my thinking that that desire could change any minute). Oh..maybe I'd write a book. Children's, a bio, or fiction? Not sure....I am WORDY!!!! :p

4. My life's ambition is to serve others (I wish I could work with the crew of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition or something like that). Sometimes my human nature gets in the way, though.

5. This is my first season to "watch" American Idol. *cringes* I am not sure why I bother...but I'm attracted to talent shows for some reason (even though it's more of a popularity contest....ugh).

6. I have VERY vivid dreams and can tell you almost every detail later.

2 comments:

September said...

lol.... you're a dork. (Meant in the nicest possible way, of course!) :-D

The Great Mooski said...

Ok, Hawkeye! :p