Friday, May 19, 2006

Feeling the need to write...

It's 1am and I don't feel like going to bed. It's funny how that, in the early morning hours (Hahahha..that made me sound like a morning person for a minute there, eh?), I feel more energized to be creative, etc. Sometimes, it's almost like I'm making myself stay up, though.

I have a good soundtrack at this hour: DecembeRadio is keeping me company :-).

Here's a brief (haha..let's just see) rundown of this past week:
  • I applied at Mardel, Family Christian, and LifeWay
  • I interviewed at Mardel; the mgr at LifeWay is out of town til Tuesday
  • I felt like a dork when the mgr at Mardel gave me a math test
  • I found out that the teacher certification prgm runs throughout the yr, so if I decide this is something for me, I can jump in anytime
  • I got contacts and have worn them all of 2 times (contacts + Amy's early morning eyes don't equal a good start...can't even get them in!)
  • Thought about taking my resume to Women of Faith next week (which would now be "this" week)

I'm feeling sort of blah right now..a frustrated blah, but I dunno why. Sometimes, I feel like I live in a box and I just need to get outta there! I'm really finding that I need a creative outlet.

I've been seeing a Christian counselor. Did I say that already? Yeah. Had my 3rd visit today. Eh..it's ok. She's ordered some vocational tests for me to help in finding some direction. Not one meeting goes without relating something to my Mom, which is always good for a cry :p. Today, we got to my mom AND my kids in the Dominican Republic, so that was a LOT of fun :p. I guess it's just good to talk, though. I shared my spaghetti analogy with her today ;-). I wonder what she's thinking when we're done?

Well, good night, guys. I've talked long enough....sigh.

No comments: