Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Vacation, all I've ever wanted...

*hoping to attack someone with that earworm...maybe....*

In just 5 days, Dillon and I will be on VACATION!!!! Woo hooooooo!!!!!

We're going to San Antonio. I have never been and I look forward to the often talked about Riverwalk.

We're actually leaving late Friday to take our "son" to his "grandparents'" house and then we'll leave from there on Saturday. We "plan" on going to Fiesta Texas, SA's Six Flags (making use of our season passes). Sunday, Dillon gets to watch his favorite NFL team (it just so happens they'll be playing in San Antonio, b/c of Katrina) play the Saints. (By the way, his team is the Buffalo Bills). Monday will be filled with sight-seeing, like going to the Alamo, among other things. Tuesday will probably be more of the same and then on our way out on Wednesday, we're going to cruise over to Austin so Dillon can show me around town. He lived there for about 2 years.

Anyway, I can't wait! I know this week is going to go by uber slow.

Oh, and I am feeling a lot better; however, I think my sinuses are going berserk. They realize it's fall and should not be 100 degrees out. I just wish TEXAS would realize that!!!! I have the worst headache this morning. Ugh!

Have a great week, guys.

5 comments:

Slicer said...

You can't be a GOGO nut, can you!?!?

Bad earworm! Bad, bad!

The Great Mooski said...

Hehe..

No, not a nut. I just remember the song. The video of them in that waterskiing pyramid is so corny....

Ha! Finally! I am the infectOR instead of the infectEE.

Slicer said...

I'll get you my pretty!
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
We're off to see the wizard...

The Great Mooski said...

Bleh. Slicer, you dork!!

"Whip it....whip it good!"

(thanks, sylvia. we're heading out tonight! i gotta get packed!)

Slicer said...

My work is done here! lol!