Monday, July 11, 2005

Listen to this song to make your heart feel better..

Any Sanctus Real fans out there? "Fight the Tide" is now playing in WinAmp on my computer. Their title track, "You Are Not Alone" is quite catchy.

Isn't it comforting to know we aren't on this journey alone? I know it feels lonely sometimes, but I'm thankful God finds ways to send little rays of sunshine through my melancholy clouds just to remind me that He's here. He's here, my Christian brothers and sisters are here...my cute lil puppy dog is here. I am loved. THAT makes my heart feel better!!! :-D

Does your heart ever NOT want to feel better? Is it anchored in a corner with a sulky pout on its face? I know mine puts itself in a happiness "time out" from time to time. Why is it so stubborn? It's FREE, yet it wants to be mired in sadness/despair. Frustrating, isn't it? Why does our stubborn human nature want us to be unhappy just for spite? That's what it feels like. We close the blinds of our soul to block out God's light. He's trying to flood us with it, but we're so doggone resistant.

Wherever you are, take those pity-party thoughts captive, throw open those blinds and chuck them out the window. Just do it. It will make your heart feel better.

:-)

3 comments:

The Great Mooski said...

*waves*

Hey! Thanks for checking in!

:-)

September said...

Hey... you slowed down on your updates. ;-)

And you must not have seen Slicer's recent posting... lol.

The Great Mooski said...

I have and I have not...must go check it out....

Yeah..nothing interesting going on here..will update soon, tho.