Friday, July 08, 2005

Maiden voyage...

Welp. Here I am. I've avoided the great cross-cultural blogdemic for far too long. Good news for me, b/c I can curb some of the creative boredom I've been feeling. Bad news for you, b/c I'm not that creative!!

*crickets chirp*

Anyone out there watch The 4400? I don't think it would have been on my must-see list had I not married a sci-fi junkie, but it's not that bad (don't tell him I said that). There's an episode playing as I type, which is why this first edition might seem a bit unorganized.

I honestly feel I have nothing worthy to contribute at this moment, except for leaving you with tonight's dinner menu (mainly b/c I'm full and I'm looking for filler for this post!):

Grilled bratwurst accompanied by zucchini, squash, and onions that were grilled in a cozy aluminum foil bag. Oh, and some sweet tea I made with my Iced Tea Maker. It was a wedding gift that I just decided to put into use a couple of days ago. Can you belive that?? It only took me 2 years! Ah, trying to wean myself off of cokes. Yes, that's right. I said "cokes," and I don't mean the kind that wants to make the world sing. Here in the South, any carbonated beverage (that can be bought under the age of 21) is a coke. Doesn't matter if it's Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew...whatever! It's a COKE!

Have a nice night and thanks for reading!

5 comments:

fatchans said...

Cool place you got here Aym.

So what's for dessert?

September said...

I like the look of your blog. And trust me, you're just as -- if not more -- creative than the rest of us! Hahaha...

BTW... had some Mountain Dew Energy -- which is basically just Mountain Dew with caffeine like you guys have, but it's new here. And I never did get any of the Live Wire to bring back... I should have bought it when we saw it... lol.

The Great Mooski said...

Dessert was bananas sliced over two halves of a cinnamon raisin english muffin. :-)

Welcome to the place where the blog stops here, Pink! :-)

MD Energy, eh? I wish we'd have gotten you some Live Wire. Want me to mail you some? I figure I owe you a care package or two :-).

Gotta get to bed...g'night/morning/day, whatever!!

Slicer said...

Did you say sliced?!?!
Hey Amy! It's about time!

The Great Mooski said...

Hey Slicer!

Thanks for dropping by!