Monday, July 25, 2005

This is worth making a new post for...

I was gonna stick it in the "comments" section of my last post, but hey...this one deserves some time in the limelight ;-).

MY NIECE JUST CLEANED THE LIVINGROOM! Complete with dusting, vacuuming, and a bit of tasteful rearranging. She even attempted to re-alphabetize our DVD collection (it's all out of whack)! I helped her finish that daunting task. Here's the kicker: no one asked her to!

Ok, so family visits aren't all that bad ;-).

Thanks, Kennedy. Need a job?

3 comments:

Slicer said...

Definately worthy of it's own post! Glad to read that there is a responsible one out there.

The Great Mooski said...

Haha.

Right after I posted that, her mom called. I told her Kennedy had cleaned and she overheard me and said, "Tell her I don't want to clean my room."

You might want to retract your statement, there ;-).

September said...

LOL. No kid ever wants to clean their room, do they? :-P